Thursday, August 10, 2006

And he's back

After an extended absence, I'm pleased to return to my beloved blog NORTH REPORT. Thanks to Kenny who has picked up a few bits and pieces in my absence, but we really need to make more of an effort if there's to be any chance of this being the tower of influence it can become.

Over at slugger, I took some abuse recently while questioning the motivation and ability of our old friends at Really Direland. 'Braveheart' (about whose real identity I have my own suspicions) described our effort here as a "short lived pathetic little site" and "full of bile, innuendo, illusion and downright lies".

A bit over the top perhaps, but I have to be honest, it cut me deep Shrek, it cut me deep. So in honour of Braveheart and all those like him, here we go again...

He will be pleased.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

REally Direland. thats funny.

1:32 AM  
Blogger urquhart said...

Thanks buddy!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home