Saturday, August 26, 2006

Caution for crossing

In a bizarre incident, Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has been cautioned by Strathclyde Police after blessing himself during a match in February.

The Church has called it 'worrying and alarming' and but
The Crown Office in Scotland said Boruc's behaviour had taken place before a crowd in the charged atmosphere of a match between Celtic and rivals Rangers and therefore constituted a breach of the peace.

Various incidents spring to mind over the years where much more serious gestures were made at events, but went without notice by the police.

Link to Article

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandra White said...

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

6:01 AM  
Anonymous ihatecelticandrangers said...

is Boruc a church going christian? if so - fine let him cross away. if on the other hand empty head neil lennon told him do it a la Gazza 'playing' the flute to wind up the Bhoys - then it is a breach of the peace.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also visit my weblog ... Microsoft Office Gratuit

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily help to make severely posts I would state.
This is the first time I frequented your web
page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit amazing.

Wonderful activity!

Also visit my web site - Psn Code Generator

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liҡed your blig old ϲҺap, keep up the ǥood effoгts.
I can not wait to ѕeе your next instalment.

My webpage; e juiϲe ()

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn't took
place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Have a look at my blog; family law attorney birmingham al

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if your phone criminal case cheat in the prestigious medical journal, Lancet.

First and the gamer to level up your customers cannot see it spinning a web address can become a vital role.


My weblog - criminal case cheats

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home